See Utrecht through the eyes of locals. Passionate guides and lively stories, taking you through 2000 years of vibrant history. The stuff you won’t find in a guide book. All for free!
- What are you: Utrechter or Utrechtenaar?
- Why did Italians think the pope from Utrecht sucked?
- How long could you live inside a church wall?
- Where did we hide the poor people?
- Battle of the cartoons: Miffy vs. Hello Kitty
You don’t need to sign up, just meet us at noon at at the Dom Tower. Your guide is wearing a red Free Tours t-shirt!
If you are a group of 5+ people, please read this.
‘This graceful city is bizarrely under-visited’ – LonelyPlanet.com